"I love you." - A
"I know." - B
"That's all??" - a perplexed A
"What?" - B
"I say I love you and you say I know!!" - A
"Err... yeah.. I know you love me" - a confused B
"Okay!" - A shrugging her shoulder
"What??" - B still confused and raises its voice.
"Nothing... It’s just that you are the only soul on earth who would respond in this way... Saying an 'I know' for love you" - A
"Oh! Then be proud and happy that you love a unique personality!" - B with a smile
"Ya right!" - A bangs her head and turns away.
"Come on... Now don't take up an argument on this!" - B
"You talk as if I am the one who is always fighting!" - a furious A
"Duh!" - B
"What do you mean by that!" - A
"It means 'yes'. You need a dictionary I guess!" - B
"No not a dictionary but a better guy." - a sad A
"Just now you told I am unique" - B
"Well I wanted someone humane and not just unique" - a sobbing A
**********A Long Silence**********
"Baby I am sorry. I will be more humane and unique from now on...” - B
"Don't say sorry" - A
"But I am sorry. I promise I will be humane" - B
"Don't just put in words. Do it in action" - A
"How?" - B
"You said it! So think for yourself!" - A
B gives A a tight hug and a kiss on the forehead.
"I love you." - B
"I know" - A
"Hey! That's not fair. That's my dialogue." - a whining B
"I know! When we are sharing our lives, can't we share dialogues?" - A with a smile, still hugging B.
P.S. I am addicted to this way of writing. Thanks to Lex coz idea derived from hers!! :D
"I know." - B
"That's all??" - a perplexed A
"What?" - B
"I say I love you and you say I know!!" - A
"Err... yeah.. I know you love me" - a confused B
"Okay!" - A shrugging her shoulder
"What??" - B still confused and raises its voice.
"Nothing... It’s just that you are the only soul on earth who would respond in this way... Saying an 'I know' for love you" - A
"Oh! Then be proud and happy that you love a unique personality!" - B with a smile
"Ya right!" - A bangs her head and turns away.
"Come on... Now don't take up an argument on this!" - B
"You talk as if I am the one who is always fighting!" - a furious A
"Duh!" - B
"What do you mean by that!" - A
"It means 'yes'. You need a dictionary I guess!" - B
"No not a dictionary but a better guy." - a sad A
"Just now you told I am unique" - B
"Well I wanted someone humane and not just unique" - a sobbing A
**********A Long Silence**********
"Baby I am sorry. I will be more humane and unique from now on...” - B
"Don't say sorry" - A
"But I am sorry. I promise I will be humane" - B
"Don't just put in words. Do it in action" - A
"How?" - B
"You said it! So think for yourself!" - A
B gives A a tight hug and a kiss on the forehead.
"I love you." - B
"I know" - A
"Hey! That's not fair. That's my dialogue." - a whining B
"I know! When we are sharing our lives, can't we share dialogues?" - A with a smile, still hugging B.
P.S. I am addicted to this way of writing. Thanks to Lex coz idea derived from hers!! :D
Comments
Post a Comment