“No….” she moaned silently under her breath squeezing his hand.
“I am almost there…hold on” he said, slowly making his way in.
“Oh…. No…. John…” she said again scratching his forearm.
“I am almost done Stella… please baby” John said wiping his sweat.
Stella’s breathing became hard. She was crying from the pain that she felt deep down inside. The fire was rising in her and she was shouting, digging her fingers into the cushion below her.
She should have stopped John when he took the first step. But she didn’t because she knew even she wanted it. It took four weekends for John to convince Stella to come to his place on a Sunday. And when she came John made the right move and here she was!!
“Come on Stella… open a little more baby… stretch…. Errr…. Yes!” John said with a smile of satisfaction.
“Ouch! That hurts!” Stella looked up from the reclining chair.
John winked at her and moved over to the basin to wash himself.
“I should have never dated a dentist! Jesus it’s paining!” Stella complained.
John showed her tooth that was removed. “It was that bad Stella. You should have removed it long ago.”
He moved closer to her and said, “Also dentist these days charge a lot even to fill a hole. So be happy that I did it for….. nothing!” with a tone of sarcasm.
Stella knew what he meant and silently smiled to herself!
“I am almost there…hold on” he said, slowly making his way in.
“Oh…. No…. John…” she said again scratching his forearm.
“I am almost done Stella… please baby” John said wiping his sweat.
Stella’s breathing became hard. She was crying from the pain that she felt deep down inside. The fire was rising in her and she was shouting, digging her fingers into the cushion below her.
She should have stopped John when he took the first step. But she didn’t because she knew even she wanted it. It took four weekends for John to convince Stella to come to his place on a Sunday. And when she came John made the right move and here she was!!
“Come on Stella… open a little more baby… stretch…. Errr…. Yes!” John said with a smile of satisfaction.
“Ouch! That hurts!” Stella looked up from the reclining chair.
John winked at her and moved over to the basin to wash himself.
“I should have never dated a dentist! Jesus it’s paining!” Stella complained.
John showed her tooth that was removed. “It was that bad Stella. You should have removed it long ago.”
He moved closer to her and said, “Also dentist these days charge a lot even to fill a hole. So be happy that I did it for….. nothing!” with a tone of sarcasm.
Stella knew what he meant and silently smiled to herself!
Comments
Post a Comment