"I love you" he was saying it for the nth time.
"Don't say it! Please." Dina was also saying it for the nth time!
"Why? I really love you Dina. I mean it. Why can’t you understand? Don't you still believe me?" he was almost begging.
"It's not about believing you Rizen. You won’t understand. I can’t fall in love. There are reasons which I can’t even explain. You are a very good guy. You will get a good wife who will understand and adore you. But it's not me."
"But you are my angel Dina. You are my sunshine. Every morning you make my day. I know even you love me. But why don't you just accept it? What's wrong in falling in love?" he became furious.
Dina was silent. She was looking somewhere else.
"Look at me Dina. Look at my eyes. Tell me you don't love me by looking at me. Just once. Then I will leave. Look at me!" he pulled her close to him forcing her to stare at him.
Dina stared at his eyes. O how much she loved those eyes. Every morning she came to college just stare at them. She loved the way those eyes saw her. It's not just the eyes that she loved.
She was crazy about Rizen. Every time he was close to her she wanted to touch his face and tell him that she was mad about him. She wanted to breathe in tune with his breathing. She loved his after shave smell. She could recognize his voice the instant she hears it. It was her lullaby.
She wanted to be with him all the time but she forced herself to be away. The minute he smiles at her, butterflies flaps in her stomach.
Rizen was everything she dreamed of. But can she ever tell this to him? No! Never! She had her own reasons which she can justify only to herself.
"Tell me Dina. Tell me now!" he shook her out of her dream.
"Yes I love you Rizen" was what she wanted to say. But those words never took form.
"No Rizen. I don't love you! Is that enough! Now let go off me!" Dina shouted without looking at his eyes and tried to free her from his grip - both physically and mentally.
He left the grip. "I know you are lying Dina. But if this is what you want, I am happy to let you go!"
She took her hand away from him and walked back fast. For one last time she turned back to stare at his eyes. They looked moist just like hers!
"And CUT! That was a beautiful shot. Break!" shouted the director.
Rita wiped off her glycerin and walked back to Salim who was acting as Rizen.
"Next time don't hold my wrist so tight! It hurts...!" she yanked.
"Next time please use a mouth freshener! You have a very bad breath!" Salim retorted.
"They are real good actors on screen!" the director thought to himself!
"Don't say it! Please." Dina was also saying it for the nth time!
"Why? I really love you Dina. I mean it. Why can’t you understand? Don't you still believe me?" he was almost begging.
"It's not about believing you Rizen. You won’t understand. I can’t fall in love. There are reasons which I can’t even explain. You are a very good guy. You will get a good wife who will understand and adore you. But it's not me."
"But you are my angel Dina. You are my sunshine. Every morning you make my day. I know even you love me. But why don't you just accept it? What's wrong in falling in love?" he became furious.
Dina was silent. She was looking somewhere else.
"Look at me Dina. Look at my eyes. Tell me you don't love me by looking at me. Just once. Then I will leave. Look at me!" he pulled her close to him forcing her to stare at him.
Dina stared at his eyes. O how much she loved those eyes. Every morning she came to college just stare at them. She loved the way those eyes saw her. It's not just the eyes that she loved.
She was crazy about Rizen. Every time he was close to her she wanted to touch his face and tell him that she was mad about him. She wanted to breathe in tune with his breathing. She loved his after shave smell. She could recognize his voice the instant she hears it. It was her lullaby.
She wanted to be with him all the time but she forced herself to be away. The minute he smiles at her, butterflies flaps in her stomach.
Rizen was everything she dreamed of. But can she ever tell this to him? No! Never! She had her own reasons which she can justify only to herself.
"Tell me Dina. Tell me now!" he shook her out of her dream.
"Yes I love you Rizen" was what she wanted to say. But those words never took form.
"No Rizen. I don't love you! Is that enough! Now let go off me!" Dina shouted without looking at his eyes and tried to free her from his grip - both physically and mentally.
He left the grip. "I know you are lying Dina. But if this is what you want, I am happy to let you go!"
She took her hand away from him and walked back fast. For one last time she turned back to stare at his eyes. They looked moist just like hers!
"And CUT! That was a beautiful shot. Break!" shouted the director.
Rita wiped off her glycerin and walked back to Salim who was acting as Rizen.
"Next time don't hold my wrist so tight! It hurts...!" she yanked.
"Next time please use a mouth freshener! You have a very bad breath!" Salim retorted.
"They are real good actors on screen!" the director thought to himself!
Comments
Post a Comment