Burning tears blocked his face from my vision. I couldn't see him.... But there was so much I wanted to ask him to make things clear.
Why? Why is he doing this to me? Wasn't I loyal to him always? Haven’t I loved him much?
When he told me first I thought he was joking. It only took me a minute to realize that he was serious.
"Isn't there anything else we could do?” I asked.
"No! Please... do this for me!” he almost begged.
Did I have a choice? This is my worst dream! I never thought I will get strangled in such a situation which will be so difficult to handle. I had to make a decision and I did!
So here I am, sweating so badly in the kitchen and miserably trying to peel the onions, while trying to find him to ask how many spoons of masala I should add to his favorite potato smash!
I hate my cook for taking off and the onions for making me feel terrible!
Why? Why is he doing this to me? Wasn't I loyal to him always? Haven’t I loved him much?
When he told me first I thought he was joking. It only took me a minute to realize that he was serious.
"Isn't there anything else we could do?” I asked.
"No! Please... do this for me!” he almost begged.
Did I have a choice? This is my worst dream! I never thought I will get strangled in such a situation which will be so difficult to handle. I had to make a decision and I did!
So here I am, sweating so badly in the kitchen and miserably trying to peel the onions, while trying to find him to ask how many spoons of masala I should add to his favorite potato smash!
I hate my cook for taking off and the onions for making me feel terrible!
Comments
Post a Comment