"Are you alright?" Madan was tensed looking at Ram.
"No I am not!" Ram said without looking up.
"What happened? Everything went on as planned right! Everyone are happy and satisfied...!"
"Yes. I know. But how could I be happy?" Ram looked up with weary eyes.
"Why not?" Madan was puzzled.
"She is leaving tonight Madan. And how could I...." it was followed by silent sob.
"Come on! This happens to all... That's how life is. People come and go but relations remains the same. Just because she is leaving, it doesn't mean that she will forget you.... Now get up. Freshen up. Let her not see this!" Madan pulled Ram from his chair.
Ram slowly got up and went near the S7 coach. She looked beautiful. Why wouldn't she be. She is going for a new life, chasing new dreams with new people! He is supposed to be happy - He pledged that he will be happy for her - but he was feeling envy and angry whenever he looked at that guy.
He was tall and handsome. A perfect match maybe! But he was taking her away with him! "I hate him" Ram cursed.
As Madan said, Ram did not want her see him like this. It might make her feel guilty. He put on a smile and reached the crowd that surrounded her.
The train siren informed that it was time to leave - part away. Everyone said their last goodbyes including Ram. Before getting on to the train, she turned back, ran to him, and hugged him tight. His shirt was smudged with tears.
"I am sorry if I have ever hurt you!" was conveyed by those tears.
"Now don't cry. I am always there for you... I will never vanish! Now get on the train!" he said, hiding his tears.
He kissed on her forehead before she left and stood on the platform waving till the last compartment crossed him.
As he turned to exit, his mobile beeped with a new message.
"I love you dad. And will miss you!"
"I love you too my baby" he told to himself.
"No I am not!" Ram said without looking up.
"What happened? Everything went on as planned right! Everyone are happy and satisfied...!"
"Yes. I know. But how could I be happy?" Ram looked up with weary eyes.
"Why not?" Madan was puzzled.
"She is leaving tonight Madan. And how could I...." it was followed by silent sob.
"Come on! This happens to all... That's how life is. People come and go but relations remains the same. Just because she is leaving, it doesn't mean that she will forget you.... Now get up. Freshen up. Let her not see this!" Madan pulled Ram from his chair.
Ram slowly got up and went near the S7 coach. She looked beautiful. Why wouldn't she be. She is going for a new life, chasing new dreams with new people! He is supposed to be happy - He pledged that he will be happy for her - but he was feeling envy and angry whenever he looked at that guy.
He was tall and handsome. A perfect match maybe! But he was taking her away with him! "I hate him" Ram cursed.
As Madan said, Ram did not want her see him like this. It might make her feel guilty. He put on a smile and reached the crowd that surrounded her.
The train siren informed that it was time to leave - part away. Everyone said their last goodbyes including Ram. Before getting on to the train, she turned back, ran to him, and hugged him tight. His shirt was smudged with tears.
"I am sorry if I have ever hurt you!" was conveyed by those tears.
"Now don't cry. I am always there for you... I will never vanish! Now get on the train!" he said, hiding his tears.
He kissed on her forehead before she left and stood on the platform waving till the last compartment crossed him.
As he turned to exit, his mobile beeped with a new message.
"I love you dad. And will miss you!"
"I love you too my baby" he told to himself.
Comments
Post a Comment