2010 was an incredible year! So many things happened. Some with happy endings and others with broken heart. Thinking about that, I realized that I have been doing certain things every year that becomes life changing or life threatening at times. So what have I been doing all these years?
2007: Became a Council Executive Member in the college! (Woop! I didn't even see that one coming!)
2008: Joined Sify as an ID. (Didn't know what it was when I joined)
2009: Quit Sify and joined the Univ.
2010: Went to North India, fell in love, broke up with friends, sis marriage, and a year full of surprises!
And I even know what 2011 is going to be. Yep! Back to IDing. Something must be wrong with me to make that decision. But what the hell. I might start doing PhD in 2012! Me full of weirdness!
'O_o'
2007: Became a Council Executive Member in the college! (Woop! I didn't even see that one coming!)
2008: Joined Sify as an ID. (Didn't know what it was when I joined)
2009: Quit Sify and joined the Univ.
2010: Went to North India, fell in love, broke up with friends, sis marriage, and a year full of surprises!
And I even know what 2011 is going to be. Yep! Back to IDing. Something must be wrong with me to make that decision. But what the hell. I might start doing PhD in 2012! Me full of weirdness!
'O_o'
Comments
Post a Comment