They say 'write drunk and edit sober'. That's exactly what I am abt to do. I am so drunk that my usual inhibitions are at level 0.075! But u might think what I want to write at that level of drunkenness. Well.... It's going to be something different than what I usually do. The things I want to accomplish in 2016. My new year posts have always been abt things that happened the previous year. As nothing happened in 2015 (literally nothing!) I am going to list down things I want to do in 2016. But its already February and why am I writing abt it now? Well, January was a trial month. I wanted to make sure I was up to the challenge of challenging myself. It seems I am. So.. Finally here goes my list!
1. Try out new things! This I have already started with Outreach program and DIY projects.
2. Travel (vacation) by myself! This to be done before my birthday.
3. Run a marathon. At least 5km Marathon by December!
4. Move out of sis place. Hunt for house is already on!
5. Stick to a company for more than a year! Just 6 more months to go.
6. Put my foot down on things that really matters to me.
7. Meet new people. Started this exactly on new year! And finally spoke to Blunt! (Hope this reminds you to write a post!)
8. Dream BIG and work towards that! This is just taking shape :)
So there ends my 2016 list. And I am gearing up to meet all of these by the deadline! :)
'O_o'
P.S: to write more blog posts is also in the list. Just noticed! ;)
1. Try out new things! This I have already started with Outreach program and DIY projects.
2. Travel (vacation) by myself! This to be done before my birthday.
3. Run a marathon. At least 5km Marathon by December!
4. Move out of sis place. Hunt for house is already on!
5. Stick to a company for more than a year! Just 6 more months to go.
6. Put my foot down on things that really matters to me.
7. Meet new people. Started this exactly on new year! And finally spoke to Blunt! (Hope this reminds you to write a post!)
8. Dream BIG and work towards that! This is just taking shape :)
So there ends my 2016 list. And I am gearing up to meet all of these by the deadline! :)
'O_o'
P.S: to write more blog posts is also in the list. Just noticed! ;)
Comments
Post a Comment