As I was riding my Wego through the pleasant lanes of Indira Nagar, it happened! This is not the first time it is happening to me, but definitely after a very long time...Probably after school days! I was shocked and embarrassed for a moment. The first thing I did was to look around to see if anyone noticed. Fortunately, as humans of Bangalore have more important things, no one seemed to have noticed. My mind was racing with train of thoughts as to what to do. There, I was standing in the middle of the road with crow's shit on my dress!
I wasn’t sure what to do. Should I buy a water bottle and clean the dress? Or should I just use my scarf and throw the scarf into the bin? I was so confused!
That’s when it struck…
Compared to all the shit I am handling at work and life, this is nothing! And there.. I had the enlightment required for the situation and hence came to office to continue my day with more of the lot!
Sigh..Yes.. written out of frustration!
(At least I got a blog post!)
'O_o'
Comments
Post a Comment