It is a stupid question. But I wud luv 2 b a guy. Wanna know y.. There is a plethora of reasons. To begin with I can be dark and still be attractive to women! (lol..I sound like a lesbo here). If I am fat, ppl can pass me off saying I am just healthy. As a good friend of my put it I can walk in trousers without attracting any attention. More facial and bodily hairs means more manliness. I can go the loo just to pee and not to adjust my hair, kajal, or dhupatta. Spiking my hair is enough to give me the cool look (At leat bangalorean version of cool). A couple of beers and a pack of smoke is enough on a friday nite to say 'I had an awesome weekend'. I need not remember birthdays, wedding days, first proposal days etc. My knowledge need not extend to bollywood, fashion, instead they can something intersting like gadgets, bikes, and cricket. I can hve pizza for a whole week and still ppl wont comment on being curvy! One shelf of clothes is enough for my entire presence on earth. No worry of marriage talks till 30.I can be single at 45 and still be called 'eligible bachelor' (I know a quite a few of them) If ur number of love failures increases, u will only be tagged as 'poor guy' and nothing like 'slutty bitch'. Can get wet in rain anywhere anytime even wearing a white T-shirt. Embarrasement like falling and tripping over a banana can be forgotten with a laugh. There nothing like a bad hair day - I mean any type of hair ;). U can go to office with a wallet and not a bag full of makeup set. I can have a stupid ringtone in my mobile. My choice of colors can be few, actually i can even be color blind. No monthly problems. I neednt look for a rest room while i am gng on a long bus journey. Being bald is actually a fashion statement. I can have a girl friend and still site her sister without any guilt. And the BEST part is I will be physically attracted to the opposite sex and not emotionally! I really wanna be a boy (man) :D
Input credits to Va'aa and Annex. :)
'O_o'
Input credits to Va'aa and Annex. :)
'O_o'
Comments
Post a Comment