Here I am. On my way back to a city, which I vouched to make it as my second home. A home away from home. A place where I dreamt to live life to the fullest. To enjoy the serendipity of freedom. To rediscover myself. To chase away my demons and welcome the warmth of suspense.
But did I succed? No. I met my darkest fears. I felt as if being pulled into a black hole. The dream of conquering worlds turned to a chase of my bad luck. Everywhere I turned, I was simply cornered. The crossroads looked confusing, even with the proper guidance. The painful truth kept resurfacing, drowning me further.
A mistake, a wrong turn, an uncomprehensable truth - has changed my life. Will I be back to whom I supposed to be? I simply see darkness even with my specs on.
So, here I am, going back to the city which refused to accept my presence, only to pack my bags and move to a place where I have always felt home. A place where I can fight and win.
Will I give up again? I might. But this time, not without a proper fight. I know what failure and betrayal is. I am not afraid to face them anymore. If I dont see the sun rise, it does not matter. I shall see it tomorrom. I have hope.
'O_o'
But did I succed? No. I met my darkest fears. I felt as if being pulled into a black hole. The dream of conquering worlds turned to a chase of my bad luck. Everywhere I turned, I was simply cornered. The crossroads looked confusing, even with the proper guidance. The painful truth kept resurfacing, drowning me further.
A mistake, a wrong turn, an uncomprehensable truth - has changed my life. Will I be back to whom I supposed to be? I simply see darkness even with my specs on.
So, here I am, going back to the city which refused to accept my presence, only to pack my bags and move to a place where I have always felt home. A place where I can fight and win.
Will I give up again? I might. But this time, not without a proper fight. I know what failure and betrayal is. I am not afraid to face them anymore. If I dont see the sun rise, it does not matter. I shall see it tomorrom. I have hope.
'O_o'
You will see the sun and only the sun in one month! enjoy madi! grrr....
ReplyDeletelol.. thank u thank u :)
ReplyDelete