Every time you meet some one new, you take roughly around 15 mins to identify their character if you are smart and almost a year if you are dumb like me! (I take credit in being dumb :D) So after all these years of thronging with people I realized that my world consists of three types of people - The normal, the fake, and the I-dont-care-what-you-think types!The Normal are the easy to mingle types. You can talk anything with them. They listen and keep quite unless and until you ask for their opinion. Even if these people think that you are stupid, they keep it to themselves - which makes them the best! However you cant look up on them when you are looking for a real critique because they tend to be neutral. They tend to throw the ball in your court most of the times, which makes us comfortable but also sometimes makes us blank! (For example the choice of place to meet - for a person like me, this is always critical task) They are committed to what ever they do or say. And one classy character of this type is that they reflect you. For example if you are happy, they also look happy. But if you are sad, they also reflect the sad mood. This kind of makes us relieved thinking that the world is happy to all or cruel to all! They synchronize with you. They make best friends. I have few - La'mi, Va'haa, Su'ya.
The fake or ideally the Hyper! They are bigot. They lie a lot. They are only worried about themselves. Even a small thing will be hyped to the height of a skyscraper. Only they talk and you always listen. They hurt you easily and even a small mistake from your side will be taken as a serious issue by them. They cant stick to one thing - the thing can be relationship, emotions, job, stand or anything. For them world is what they are in and the rest are all meaningless. To some extent they shameless! They look for your opinion but push it aside as useless. In some way or the other they get their work done. They say something, believe different things, and do crazy things. However they can be good friends because they never leave you or forget you at any given time! Blink! (I do have friends in this category! But better not to say!)
The final type is I-don't-care-what-you-think! They have their own fashion (Which looks cool on them!). They listen to you, and give fair and exact reply which you don't want to hear. They are brutally truthful people. They express what they want to, without the fear of what others might think! They are rarely confused. They don't hype even a bit. They are funny in a natural way (Like Chandler in F.R.I.E.N.D.S.). It is difficult not to notice these people because they make their presence loud and clear. Basically they are the no nonsense people. They follow their heart and are passionate. It is great to have these people as friends but hard to maintain because they keep drifting from one place to another as the whole world will be ready to accept them! I have my basket of friends which includes Le'mi and Ar'hna.
Hmmm... I am sure there are lot more varieties out there! Hope I come across them coz me kind of getting monotonous with just three! :D
'O_o'
What category do people who suddenly go mental, delete records of their online presence, and deactivate social networking profiles come under?
ReplyDeleteSmart ones!! ;)
ReplyDelete