"Every minute I wanna stay with you. A second away from you makes me insane! I promise I will never leave you, come what may!" he said holding her hands.
She hung on every single word he said and wanted the moment to freeze forever. There was so many emotions that was churning in her and didn't know how to express it. She searched for the right words, because she didn't want to spoil the moment with a stupid 'I love you' statement. She wanted to let him know that she too felt the same.
She went a step closer to him, forgetting that a dozen eyes were spying them. As she was about to say it....
"Shit!" he let her hand go and walked away from her. He stood or almost hid himself behind a tree.
She was confused. "What was wrong?" she asked herself.
She had to wait five cruel minutes away from him till he came back to her.
"What happened?" She asked with concern.
"Did you see that girl in red who just passed us? She lives near my house! If she had seen me near a girl na that's it!! I would have been in a big trouble!" he said. He held her hand again and asked, "By the way, you were about to say something...What was it?"
She just stared at him blankly without uttering a word and confused (again with her emotions)!
'O_o'
She hung on every single word he said and wanted the moment to freeze forever. There was so many emotions that was churning in her and didn't know how to express it. She searched for the right words, because she didn't want to spoil the moment with a stupid 'I love you' statement. She wanted to let him know that she too felt the same.
She went a step closer to him, forgetting that a dozen eyes were spying them. As she was about to say it....
"Shit!" he let her hand go and walked away from her. He stood or almost hid himself behind a tree.
She was confused. "What was wrong?" she asked herself.
She had to wait five cruel minutes away from him till he came back to her.
"What happened?" She asked with concern.
"Did you see that girl in red who just passed us? She lives near my house! If she had seen me near a girl na that's it!! I would have been in a big trouble!" he said. He held her hand again and asked, "By the way, you were about to say something...What was it?"
She just stared at him blankly without uttering a word and confused (again with her emotions)!
'O_o'
:D he heh
ReplyDelete