
A: Do you find me fat?
B: Of course I find you fat. When you find yourself fat, why
wouldn’t I?
It hit A pretty hard. She knew she was fat, but it doesn’t mean
that B should point that out on her face. So many people have called her fat, which has never bothered her. But B saying it out aloud, made her conscious. A didn’t say a word after that. B
noticed A being silent, which was unlikely of her. That’s when he realized the harshness of his words.
B: I don’t find you just fat. I find you funny, I find you smart,
intelligent, beautiful, sensitive, emotional, good at heart, and so much
more. You are a bundle of lot of things and that makes you special. I find you
special and I am lucky that I found you!
A couldn’t stop smiling, and at that moment, after a very long time, she realized ‘being
fat’ is part of her identity and not a big deal!
'O_o'
Comments
Post a Comment