Though I live in the era of technology innovation, I am a
person who is stuck in the old age of gadgets. Till last month I had a Walkman
which was passed on to me from my sister. Though I haven’t been using it, I
never felt the need to throw it out of my cupboard or to buy an mp3 player.
Similarly, I have been using a Symbian phone which my dad
gifted me three years back on my birthday. It’s a good phone and has been
serving me well without any glitch for the last three years. But lately I
started to feel that I do need to upgrade an android phone. Not just any
android, but a good one in the market, as it’s going to be my first!!
So after much research online, I kind of feel ASUS Zenfone 2
might be a good pick. Following are some of my reasons for the same:
- The phone has ultra looks! My current phone has not just been serving as a phone but also as a paper weight. But ASUS Zenfone 2 has a smart and impressive design which gives it a premium look and feel. It’s not only stylish but also easy to handle.
- Feeds my gaming interest: The phone is powered by a 64-bit 2.3GHz Super Quad-Core Intel® Atom™ Z3580 processor and has 4GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM. This would make my gaming experience beyond imagination.
- Who wouldn’t like awesome selfies? With 13MP PixelMaster camera and f/2.0-aperture lens, the phone can take pictures with amazing clarity, even during the night. Being a person who cannot see without spectacles, taking pics with flash has always been a challenge due to the flash. But with this phone, I can take clear photos without flash which means I can avoid glare on my specs. It is indeed a big relief! The 5 MP front camera makes the selfie experience more fun!
- Longer battery life: besides gaming, listening to music is another weakness of mine. But it’s a deadly combination for the battery juice. With ASUS Zenfone 2 I needn’t really worry about this issue as I can charge up to 60% of my batter in less than 40 mins. How awesome is that? This phone charges faster than any traditional devices.
- It’s a complete package: besides all the above listed points, this phone actually gives me more features. It has several themes to match my personal taste, has a smart UI which helps to navigate to applications quick, and it’s also perfectly secure. It has a private space which enables me to shield my personal stuff from others!
Need I list more? Nah… this phone is definitely going to
change my phone experience for the best!!
Comments
Post a Comment