Adolescence is supposed to be the scariest phase in one's life. I don't remember it being a difficult one. I passed that phase in flying colors. The next one is mid-life crisis. I am not very sure on the probable age group when you are supposed to face this crisis. But for some philanthropical reason, I believe I am going through that phase already.
I had a dream. A dream that seemed so achievable when I dreamed of it. But now that dream seems to be very far. Very difficult to achieve. Or will it remain a dream? I guess it will! When decisions in your life are depended on so many people, people whom you care about, people without whom your life would sound meaningless, people who actually define you, your dreams accidentally ends up as just dreams. I wish I was more independent as I say I am. But no! In my dream, I was a carefree person who's purpose in life was self-happiness. When reality crosses path with dream, when you are faced with questions for which the answers would hurt people you love, I guess dreams tend to remain just dreams.
Am I scared? Yes! Will I carry regrets? Yes! Will I learn swimming? Probably Yes! Will I follow my dreams? No! Does that make me sad? Yes! Do I have an option? Yes! But as I questioned in the beginning, am I scared of taking that option? Yes!
So what do I do? Accept life as it comes, not live!
Ramblings of a scared female/woman/lady!
'O_o'
I had a dream. A dream that seemed so achievable when I dreamed of it. But now that dream seems to be very far. Very difficult to achieve. Or will it remain a dream? I guess it will! When decisions in your life are depended on so many people, people whom you care about, people without whom your life would sound meaningless, people who actually define you, your dreams accidentally ends up as just dreams. I wish I was more independent as I say I am. But no! In my dream, I was a carefree person who's purpose in life was self-happiness. When reality crosses path with dream, when you are faced with questions for which the answers would hurt people you love, I guess dreams tend to remain just dreams.
Am I scared? Yes! Will I carry regrets? Yes! Will I learn swimming? Probably Yes! Will I follow my dreams? No! Does that make me sad? Yes! Do I have an option? Yes! But as I questioned in the beginning, am I scared of taking that option? Yes!
So what do I do? Accept life as it comes, not live!
Ramblings of a scared female/woman/lady!
'O_o'

Comments
Post a Comment