OMG! What a year!!For the most part of the year I was detesting and detaching myself! This year was filled with searches...
- Search for job!
- Search for the long lost friends.
- Search for PG!
- Search for a shoulder to cry.
- Search for the lost person in me!
So what did I really do in this year?? Major part was wasted though! In a nutshell:
- Got a new awesome mobile (According to me! :D), which has made me chat addict.
- Went to Bangalore against my dad's wish
- Worked in one of the best companies for a short stint!
- Went into a dilemma of my career!
- Made 'stranger' friends after a loooooooooooooong time!! (Finally breathing!)
- Went ahead and found all my friends with whom I had lost contact
- Made amends with my mom and now feel she is the best mommy!! (I still cant believe that me saying this!)
- Had the best time with Va'haa babes for four months! :)
- Found a soul mate in Su'ya!
- Cut my loooong hair short! :D
- Waiting to start on the extra money source... (Also due to the voice I hear on the phone! eeeee) Thanks to Ka'ik!
- Will be joining gym for sure! (lol - the usual resolution though!)
- Confiscated my debit cards from my dad and spending like HELL!
- FINALLY found a job and a company which I am loving TOTALLY!
I have a life and I am LOVING IT!!
2012 I am going to hug you and cherish you from day one! :D
'O_o'
Comments
Post a Comment