'Sex is a beautiful three letter word... It's not like the abused four letter word you use!'
'What comes to your mind when I say 'love'?' - Lecturer
'Sex!!' - Student
'WHAT?? You are still a virgin?? Saving up for marriage?? Unless you have tried it, how the f*** you know you are good at it or not?'
'So Dh'ya, how many guys have you been with... wink wink wink'
- I have no answers!!
'O_o'
'What comes to your mind when I say 'love'?' - Lecturer
'Sex!!' - Student
'WHAT?? You are still a virgin?? Saving up for marriage?? Unless you have tried it, how the f*** you know you are good at it or not?'
'So Dh'ya, how many guys have you been with... wink wink wink'
- I have no answers!!
'O_o'
Did u just say sex??? Let us see how many will keep you on their blog roll anymore.. :D I recently read an article on Blore Mirror about guys meeting girls (arranged by the family) and invariably, even the most well-educated guys pose the 'are you still a virgin' question.. Ugh!!
ReplyDeleteMen are no longer eager to know whether the girl knows to cook or sing I guess!! Priorities have changed... he he...
ReplyDeleteChanging times! :) DD expect more, similar questions once you land in the silicon valley of India :D ;)
ReplyDelete