You couldn’t stand Brad Pitt hitting Angelina Jolie in ‘Mr.
and Mrs. Smith’. You refused to watch the scene and forced me to change the
channel. But you got punched on face by your boyfriend of several years and got
engaged to the same fellow the following week. I am confused.
You are/were an environmentalist. You never touched meat (not
even the cooked one). You swore that you’ll do everything that is possible from
your side to stop animal hunting and even preached few PETA principles. But the
other day I see a Facebook update from your husband that you made delicious, mouthwatering
chicken! What happened to the girl who
snubbed me, when I jokingly/accidentally commented that you were born a non-vegetarian
and might once turn back to eating meat? Now don’t snub me again saying eating meat is
different from cooking it!!
Help me out here! I thought I knew you well. I adored your posts
on feminism and respected your values on the same. But you contradict your principles in your own life. Then how the hell do you expect me to understand you and
accept you for who you are?

Comments
Post a Comment